Actuator Feed Limit drop-in Valve & Sleeve Kit
AFL VALVE & SLVE KIT(6T30/45) DROP IN
No Reaming Required
- No 4th
- No 5th
- No 6th
- Low clutch oil pressure
- Harsh shifts
- Flare shifts
Excess actuator feed limit (AFL) bore wear allows pressure loss that leads to driveability concerns.
Recover hydraulic control and renew shift performance by installing drop-in Sonnax sleeved actuator feed limit valve kit.
The function of the actuator feed limit (AFL) valve is to provide regulated pressure to shift solenoids. Wear in the AFL bore causes low clutch pressure and results in transmission slips/harsh shifts. This eventually leads to a loss of 4th through 6th Gears, and finally the loss of transmission function.
Installing this Sonnax actuator feed limit valve kit renews the hydraulic integrity of this circuit, restoring normal shift operation and feel in all ranges for GM Gen. 1 and Gen. 2 6T30/40/45/50 and 6T35/31/41/46/51 (Gen. 3 6T40) units. This drop-in sleeve/valve assembly provides a new and unworn bore for hydraulic sealing of the valve while the sleeve seals off existing moderate bore wear to prevent fluid loss. A new spring to provide correct limit pressure with the sleeve/valve assembly is also provided.
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum valve combats premature bore wear
- Highly wear-resistant, billet sleeve seals bore from wear-related fluid loss and provides a new, unworn bore for the valve to operate within
- New spring provided for correct limit pressure
- Drill and plug included to allow for quick rerouting of balance oil at the separator plate
- Drop-in Zip Valve™ parts install quickly and easily
- Drill Bit Not Shown
- Plugs (2) 1 Extra, For Separator Plate, Not Shown