- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
GENERAL TERMS OF TRADE - August 2018
Ownership of goods remains with the Vendor until payment for the goods is made in full.
RISK & DELIVERY
Delivery occurs at the time possession of the goods passes from the Vendor to the Buyer or a person nominated by the Buyer. The date on which delivery occurs is referred to in these terms as the Possession Date.
All risk in the goods supplied passes to the Buyer on the possession date. The Buyer must insure goods from the possession date.
The Vendor is not liable to the Buyer for any delay or failure to supply goods and services.
Any dates quoted by the Vendor for delivery are approximate only and shall not form part of the contract. The Vendor shall use its best endeavors to deliver goods and services by the quoted date, however it shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any costs, expenses, damages or loss of profits incurred by the Buyer as a result of a delay in delivery.
The price for the goods and services shall be the price agreed by the Vendor and the Buyer or, if no such agreement is made, all orders for goods will be filled at the prices prevailing on the possession date and the Buyer must pay the prices charged.
All prices are plus GST, freight and other taxes which are payable by the Buyer.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment for goods is due on the possession date, except where the Vendor has agreed in writing that Trade Terms shall apply, in which case payment is due on the 20th of the month following the invoice date.
If payment is not made by the Buyer on the due date, ALLTRANZ may at its discretion put the Buyer on credit hold and the Buyer must pay interest at a rate equal to 2% above the current overdraft rate the Vendor has with its principal trading bank. Interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date to the actual date of payment.
The Vendor will apportion payments to outstanding accounts as it thinks fit.
The Buyer is to pay the prices and charges in accordance with the terms specified herein which, it is to be understood, are subject to any variation in the rate of exchange effecting this order.
Payment of all money is without set-off or deduction of any kind.
Notwithstanding any rights of lien to which the Vendor may otherwise be entitled, the Vendor shall have a specific lien (including a right of sale) arising from the goods or services supplied by the Vendor to the Buyer including a lien over any goods (including motor vehicles, plant and equipment) provided by the Buyer on which the Vendor performs work.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Vendor’s liability for any defect in the goods or services is limited to the purchase price of these goods or services. For original equipment the Vendor’s liability will expire 12 months after the purchase of the goods from ALLTRANZ. For second-hand, remanufactured and aftermarket goods, the liability will expire 6 months after purchase of the goods from ALLTRANZ.
If goods are returned by the Buyer because of a defect, the Vendor may in its discretion, repair or replace the goods or refund the purchase price to the Buyer, provided that;
The buyer must supply the date and number of any invoice relating to the goods and;
The Vendor must have reasonable opportunity to inspect the goods;
The Vendor shall not be responsible for any damage caused either to the goods or as a result of the malfunction of such goods if the installation of the goods is not to manufacturers specifications.
The Vendor shall not be responsible for any damage, fault, failure and malfunction due to;
External causes, any repairs, installation, servicing or work on the goods not to manufacturers specifications, failure to perform required preventative maintenance, normal wear and tear, problems caused by the parts or components not supplied by the Vendor.
The Vendor shall not have any further liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage arising from the supply of goods or services.
ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONIC AND VALVE BODY GOODS.
ALLTRANZ liability is limited to the warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods which in all cases is limited to the purchase price of these goods. In most cases the goods may not be returned when the packaging is opened. If you require clarification of this please talk to ALLTRANZ prior to purchasing the goods.
ALLTRANZ RETURN GOODS POLICY
General Return Terms
All goods returned for credit, must be returned with a copy of the relevant invoice.
No approval shall be granted for the return of goods for credit where the original invoice date for such goods is more than 40 days prior to the date the request is made.
Freight costs are to be paid by the customer for return goods.
Return goods may be subject to a restocking fee.
Goods Damaged In Transit
Any claims for goods damaged in transit must be made within one week of shipment date.
Undamaged Standard Goods
Goods returned must be suitable for credit; ie the seal not broken, in original packaging, in as new condition and free from soiling. Goods that are not in this condition will not be accepted for credit or a restocking fee may be applied.
Undamaged Custom Goods
Goods specifically manufactured / imported / supplied to a customer request will not be accepted for credit.